Allergies - Don’t worry if you have any allergie just mention them to Paul and he can structure your menu around it giving you lots of other tasty options to choose from.
We can also include vegetarian or vegan otions in your menu here are a few examples
- Tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad finished with fresh basil and balsamic reduction
- Falafel patties with tzatziki
- Sundried Tomato and Goats Cheese Tart - Creamy goat’s cheese and sundried tomato encased in a short crust pastry
- Spinach and mushroom tart – creamy wild mushroom and spinach encased in a short crust pastry
- Broccoli and stilton tart – creamy stilton and broccoli encased in a short crust pastry
- Avocado filled with Roquefort cheese and walnuts baked in the oven
- Button mushrooms stuffed with spinach and goat’s cheese, baked in a tomato and basil ragu
- Fried Mozzarella – soft mozzarella encased in basil infused Arborio rice served with pepperonata
- Goats cheese and red pepper brochette
- Leek and goats cheese mousse - A light leek and goats cheese terrine accompanied by a tomato and ginger chutney with crusty ciabatta
Vegetarian main courses
- Stuffed Peppers - Roasted red pepper filled with ratatouille topped with a cheddar cheese sauce and herb crust
- Mushroom Stroganoff - wild mushrooms, shallots and garlic flambéed in brandy with cream served with a timbale of basmati rice
- Broccoli and Stilton Strudel- Soft florets of broccoli topped with Colston Bassit stilton encased in puff pastry served with a tomato and roast red pepper chutney
- Vegetable Lasagne - Chargrilled aubergine, courgette, pepper, red onion and mushrooms layered with tomato ragu, pasta sheets and a creamy cheese sauce
- Butternut Squash Thai Curry - Butternut squash sautéed with lemon grass, ginger, chilli and garlic finished with coconut milk and coriander served with a timbale of basmati rice
Vegan main courses
- THREE BEAN CASSEROLE -Butter beans, haricot beans and kidney beans cooked in a rich paprika and tomato sauce with sweetcorn red onion and green peppers. served with rice
- THAI BUTTERNUT SQUASH CURRY -Roasted butternut squash in a lemon grass, ginger and garlic infused coconut milk sauce. served with rice. There's no chilli in it so you can add your own from my chilli sauce range!
- STUFFED PEPPERS -Roasted red peppers stuffed with Ratatouille. Served with rice
- SWEET POTATO WEDGES -Roasted sweet potato wedges served with avocado and rocket salad and tomato salsa
- RISOTTO -Sun-dried tomato and spinach risotto finished with fresh basil and balsamic reduction
- WILD MUSHROOM STROGANOFF -Sauteed wild mushrooms in a coriander sauce. Served with rice
- VEGETABLE GOBI ALOO -Cauliflower, butternut squash, potato, peppers, shallots, mushrooms and spinach in a mild tomato curry sauce. Served with rice.
- Chocolate stuffed bananas
- Trio of melon with raspberry coulis
- Cinnamon and sultana stuffed baked apples
- Strawberry and mango sundae with orange and vanilla syrup
- Poached pear with mulled wine syrup.